Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 47

Thread: What is your age range ?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member MissMooMoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 12th, 2005
    Posts
    451
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm really curious what everyone's age range is, just to see the appeal of AG and how many stay collecting past childhood. My hunch is that most of us are teens - mid 20s, and 30-40s. (Moms, and now grown ups who got the dolls when they were kids).

    So, if you want to PM me with your age range, and your age when you got your first doll, I will break down the numbers for us so we can find this out and be anonymous.

    Please do not post your age here in public, esp. if you are younger. If you are under 18, you should ask your parents before you PM me. It is a safe habit to develop!

    Here are the age ranges:

    Under 20
    20-25
    26-30
    31-35
    36-40
    41-45
    46-50
    50+ "Young at Heart"
    Please do not forget to tell me how old you were when you bought your first doll. Also note if you buy for yourself, a daughter/grandchild, or both. You might indicate your favorite doll or AG collection as well.

    I will keep everyone's age range confidential.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member StarTrekCaptain's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 7th, 2004
    Posts
    374
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    20-25 but I got my first doll, Molly, from my grandparents for my 10th birthday. Collecting ever since!

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ August 12, 2005 01:31 PM: Message edited by: StarTrekCaptain ]</font>

  3. #3
    Inactive Member dolllover's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2004
    Posts
    2,583
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    PM'd you

  4. #4
    Inactive Member PrincessRuthie's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,054
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    PM'd you!!

  5. #5
    Inactive Member mayergirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 30th, 2005
    Posts
    789
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    20-25, I got my first doll for my 8th Birthday, and I've collected ever since [img]smile.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member cami713's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    1,375
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm under 20, but just. I'll be turning 20 in December. Woah, Scary.

    I got my first AG for my 9th Birthday, in 1995, Samantha. I had started reading the books at the beginning of the year. Read all of Samantha's and Addy's. I'd seen a catalogue at the end of 1994, (after Christmas, of course), and decided straight then that Samantha was the prettiest (this was when there were only 5 dolls [img]smile.gif[/img] ) And so I read her books, and then got her the next Christmas from my Grandparents [img]smile.gif[/img]

    I bought myself the red haired green eyed AGOT in 1996, a few months after they came out. Saved up money for quite a while. And then I won a contest for Josefina in 1997. More recently (Last year), I bought Felicity and recieved Nellie for Christmas from my Grandparents.

    I'll be interested to see whatever results you come up with [img]smile.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    monimarine
    Guest monimarine's Avatar

    Post

    I am 31- almost 32 and DD is 7, almost 8.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member MissMooMoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 12th, 2005
    Posts
    451
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I just want to encourage everyone to PM for safety reasons, esp if you are younger. If you feel comfortable posting here and are older, that is fine.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member TexasMom's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 22nd, 2005
    Posts
    183
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    31-35

    My daughters are still too young for the dolls, but I am enjoying collecting for me!

  10. #10
    HB Forum Owner felicityprincess04's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 30th, 2004
    Posts
    683
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Under 20 [img]smile.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •